শুক্রবার, ২১ নভেম্বর, ২০০৮

About me

Hi everybody!!! How are you? I hope you are fine.I am Md.Habibul Amin(Emon),I have born in sirajganj,a district situated north side of Bangladesh in 31 december 1985.I have completed Secondary School Certificate Examination from B.L.Governmant High School,Sirajganj.After that,I have shifted my myself to Dhaka(the capital of Bangladesh) and I took addmission at Notre Dame College .I have Passed my Higher Secondary Certificate Examination from there and addmitted myself to a private university named Victoria University of Bangladesh.I have completed my graduation there on Tourism & Hospitality Management.My future Plan is to Addmitted myself on Masters in Business Administration.My aim is to build a career in tourism or hospitality related aspects. Thanks every body,Please visit adds around my site,if you are interested.I hope this adds are really essential to all of you. Have a nice day.

কোন মন্তব্য নেই: